Here are eleven facts about ‘The Hermit Kingdom’, North Korea.
1. North Korean citizens may only choose from 28 approved haircuts.
2. In North Korea, owning a bible may be punished by death.
3. Marijuana is legal in North Korea and is not even classified as a drug.
4. North Korea has the fourth largest standing army in the world.
5. Six million North Koreans are in need of food and 33% of children are chronically malnourished.
6. If you commit a crime in North Korea, you, your children and your children’s children would be punished for it.
7. The internet is not available in North Korea.
8. Kim Jong Un had his own uncle fed to 120 dogs.
9. The Arch of Triumph in Pyongyang is 10 meters taller than the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
10. The Rungrado 1st of May Stadium in Pyongyang is the largest stadium in the world.
11. Kim Jong Un and retired NBA star Dennis Rodman are very good friends.